The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
BYLINE: For the Journal-Constitution
DATE: November 4, 2006
PUBLICATION: Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The (GA)
EDITION: Main; The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
SECTION: Gwinnett News
• A renovation of Memorial, Glenwood, Columbia drives in DeKalb — 35 years from now that will be U.S. 78, U.S. 124, Sugarloaf Parkway in Gwinnett. … Those of us who fled DeKalb can now circle back.
• Would someone please tell Kevin Kenerly and Mark Rountree, his campaign mouthpiece (strategist), that ethics and stewardship are indeed issues in this campaign.
• If it were a mass murderer killing all these teenagers, absolutely everyone would be in hysterics. Why do we blind ourselves to the sacrifices parents make for our selfish transportation system?
• Stay the course, illegal aliens, family values. I don’t understand how so many smart Republicans can fall for such lame sales slogans. I know you don’t want the other team to win, but, I honestly want to know how many of you are buying this. Really, someone please explain it to me. Type slow so I can understand.
• Sonny Perdue’s latest campaign ad says that every day, 670 people buy a home in Georgia. What isn’t mentioned is that each of these purchases is a group of illegals in a single family home in Gwinnett.
• In the political TV commercial criticizing Mike Wiggins, why do they show a gavel bashing a desk coffee cup coaster?
• Remember Hanoi Jane? Well it seems we now have Baghdad John.
Come on, Gwinnett! Get it off your chest. Join our online Vent. We want to hear your take on life in Gwinnett County. What irks you? What funny things have you seen? Send your Gwinnett Vent!