- Landmark has worked for over 100 Republican state legislators since our firm's inception in 1991.
We are proud of the part we played in helping build the new Georgia Republican majority, working to help elect many good Republicans to districts where no Republican had won before.Read more…
- From Superior Court to State Court, from Magistrate Court to statewide judicial offices, judicial campaigns and elections have become a specialty of Landmark Communications.Read more…
County Chairman, Commission, and School Board Elections
- The toughest of all campaigns are the elections for County Commissioner, County Chairman, and School Board.
Landmark has extensively worked for county commission candidates, county chairmen, and school board members across the state.Read more…
Mayoral and City Council Elections
- Mayoral and city council campaigns cannot be run like legislative campaigns.
Because municipal elections and candidates are in such close contact to the voting public, effectively balancing quality advertising with intensive grassroots operations is essential to a successful campaign.Read more…
District Attorney, Solicitor-General, and Sheriff Elections
- Candidates for District Attorney, Solicitor and Sheriff often face more personal campaigns than candidates for other offices.
These jobs are most often not about traditional 'conservative vs. liberal' public policy debates. Voters base their decisions on issues that are much more personal: leadership skills, honesty, and competence, all of which are personal traits.Read more…
Statewide and Congressional Elections
- Statewide and congressional campaigns give Landmark the opportunity to exhibit all of our firm's skills and resources.
We often lead by conducting a survey of voters to determine what the actual playing field looks like. We often test our position again as the election progresses to help ensure that our client is making the impact they need to win. In the closing days of an election, we will often test once again to determine if our client is "on message".Read more…
SPLOST and Referendum Elections
- Ballot questions and referendum elections are a major focus of Landmark's business.
Landmark has successfully worked in conjunction with citizen organizations to pass election initiatives for SPLOSTs and HOSTs to relieve traffic, improve our schools, and provide tax relief for homeowners and property owners. We have also managed multiple referenda to provide historic, groundbreaking initiatives to preserve greenspace for future generations.Read more…